20 Signs Your Boyfriend is into You
1. You don’t have to wait three or more hours for a response for a simple text every time you send one.
2. They aren’t embarrassed or put out by introducing you to their friends/including you sometimes in their outings.
3. They are willing to give, or at least share, the last slice of pizza.
4. You are not afraid to be yourself around them — your strange humor, your occasionally awkward mannerisms, your interests in things that other people might consider a waste of time.
5. Even if what you like might not be their favorite thing, they are always willing to give things a try if they are important to you.
6. They don’t fill your Facebook wall with inappropriate “OMG baby it’s been almost a week! Miss u so much!”-esque posts, because no one deserves to have to look at that.
7. They respect not only you, but the people you love in your life — if they are super sweet to you but constantly ragging on your parents/friends, you need to cut them loose.
8. You are both able to communicate honestly with each other about your feelings and needs in the relationship without feeling like it’s going to turn into a horrible fight.
9. They are a firm, enthusiastic believer in cunnilingus.
10. You never feel as though they are slumming it or doing a favor by being with you.
11. They surprise you — and not just with random gifts of flowers or chocolate. They are evolving into a better person from being with you (just as you are with them).
12. You don’t have to have some extravagant night in an expensive restaurant in order to both enjoy the evening and feel appreciated.
13. There is never a question as to how they actually feel about you.
14. Sex isn’t used as a placeholder for other emotions that might not be there, or not be there in high enough quantities.
15. They are just as capable of having a ridiculous night in, eating junk food and watching crappy TV, as they are of shining up and attending an important event.
16. Your mom likes them.
17. You are capable of both doing your own thing from time to time without the other becoming irrationally jealous, suspicious, or angry.
18. There is never any doubt that they are thinking of you, that they consider your feelings, and that you are important to their life.
19. You both have generally similar visions of the future, and what you want out of life. (You don’t want there to come a moment where things can go no further because, say, one absolutely wants children and the other absolutely doesn’t.)
20. If you suffer a moment of weakness or need help with something, they are eager to support you and not shame you for being incapable of handling it on your own.
From Thought Catalog
Don't you just love #9? Hehehe...