10 Ways to Know Your Boyfriend is Husband Material
1. They don’t make fun of your taste in music/pop culture/entertainment. (Well, a little teasing is fine, but they shouldn’t be seriously judging you over it.)
2. They encourage and support you in pursuing your dreams in life.
3. You feel welcome and comfortable around their family — even if no future in-laws are perfect.
4. There aren’t any secrets between the two of you, or things about yourselves which you feel you need to seriously hide from one another.
5. They are proud of you.
6. There is no pressure for either of you to adhere to strict, completely outdated gender roles — or a feeling that, if you don’t, the other isn’t attracted to you anymore.
7. Your friends enjoy being around them, and generally think that they are a cool person who is good for you.
8. They make you laugh, laugh so hard you can’t breathe, laugh so much that you don’t care if you’re doing your “ugly, weird, cackly/snorty laugh.” (And they love your laugh.)
9. You are capable of having thoughtful, intelligent discussions about subjects that — even if you don’t necessarily agree on the topic at hand — teach both of you something and remain respectful.
10. You feel fully comfortable around them naked, in bright afternoon light.
Most importantly, you reciprocate all of these things for them, and are excited at the prospect of being a better, smarter, more caring person because of the healthy way in which you love one another.
From Thought Catalog
#5 and #6 Give me Life :)