Blog Awards Time is Appreciation Time - You are tagged
I don't know about others but Blog Awards always bring a smile to my face. It makes me feel good to be appreciated, yes o :) So recently, I got two awards from fellow bloggers to show they like both my blog posts and my comments on their blogs. Thank you to Rhapsody Phoenix and Destiny-Yankeenaijachic, I love you guys, your posts and your comments over here too. I remain loyal.
For the versatile blogger award, yeah, there are basic rules to be followed..:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
I think I have covered the basics, and as for the tags, feel free to pick up the award and spread the appreciation. You all make my blogging worthwhile.
The following are random things about me...
1. I am the second of three sisters and one brother.
2. Thanks to a road trip last summer, I've now visited about 10 states in the US.
3. There are 5 cities I consider part of who I am, Enugu, Asaba, Abuja, Edinburgh and Seattle
4. Love for my husband is still shacking (intoxicating) me after 3 years of marriage.
5. I am TTC and I'm wondering if I'm out of my mind.
6. At just 5'1, I'm shorter than most people.
7. I try to exercise self control, but my sweet tooth gets the better of me most times.
Hope your weekend is going well so far. For some in America, Spring Break has begun both in school and weather-wise too. Enjoy responsibly, and remember to turn adjust your Dylight Saving Time for tomorrow. Cheers!