Raise your Vibration; Transform your Life) as a way to take stock.
1. What are you most proud of from 2011? My relationship with Atala, a new book published in March; A Heart to Mend and A Love Rekindled becoming Bestsellers in July/August.
2. What are you grateful for from 2011? For life and love, for my family's health, for the support from friends known and unknown.
3. What are 3 things you will leave behind in 2011? Those extra pounds that I have yet to shed. :)
4. What has brought you the most joy in the past year? This is a who, and I'm sure you can guess.
5. How can you bring more joy into your life? Do more of the things I enjoy doing, help more people, give of my time and resources in volunteering.
6. What is something or someone in your life that drains you? Something rather.
7. What can you shift in your life to allow you to release what drains you? Indifference and grudges
8. What do you love? Many things.
9. What makes you smile? Couples and stories of love, happy babies, successful women...
10. How do you want to be in 2012? Loving, giving, successful
11. What is your intention for the New Year? Publish more books, mine and other people
12. How will you know you are staying true to who you want to be in 2012? Regular checks.
Of course I have abbreviated my answers here, I have a more personal one. After answering these questions, one is supposed to let it settle! Give yourself time to register what you have uncovered. Then, write out the answer to question # 3 (I would add the answer to #6 and 7 too) on a piece of paper, crumple it up into a ball and dispose of them. Allow these things you listed to be truly left in the dust as you transition to a better you in 2012!