Sometime ago on Facebook, someone shared on how express love to your husband. This was shared in the Just Us Girls group by a man so I understand he's talking to his audience. So, I'm closing my eyes to the sexism in the list, that's a post for another day. But I feel there's a lacuna in that hardly any relationship expert advises the men, so this is my own version of how to express love to your wife. Enjoy the rest of the list after the break. More love to us all...
1. Say “I love you” often to
himher often that you are happy to marry himher.
hisher food promptly.
4. Listen to
himher when heshe talks.
PrayTalk with himher often.
6. Sit on
hisher lap when you are alone, and also in public.
himher heshe is handsome, brilliant and wealthyeverything to you.
8. Occasionally, take
hisher food to himher in the bedroom before heshe gets up especially on weekends.
9. Sit down with
himher as heshe watches footballher favorite show or any other programme on TV.
10. Learn some things about
hisher job and discuss these with himher.
hisher back for himher in the bathroom as you take your bath together.
12. Write a love letter and post it to
himher in the office.
himher on phone just to say, “I love you”.
himher gifts often.
himher that the best thing that ever happened to you after your salvationis himher.
16. Ask for
hisher opinion often and follow it. This will boost hisher ego.
17. Sit down with
himher in the living room and place your head on hisher lap when alone, and also when people are there.
18. If your children do anything good, tell them they took after their
19. Take the first move in bed. Tell
himher gently “I want your touch, my love,” Don’t be ashameddemanding. HeShe is your husbandwife, not a slave.
20. Write love poems for
himher and read it to himher as heshe is relaxing
21. Welcome him home with a hug.
22. Ask for forgiveness when you offend him.
23. Never disagree with him publicly.
24. Laugh to his jokes even though you have heard them so many times. It shows him you love him.
25. Read the Bible to his hearing.
26. Never disagree with him when he disciplines the children.
27. Always allow him to teach you and ask questions.
28. Hang his picture in your office and in the room.
29. When he is not driving and you are travelling together, place your head on his chest or lap and sleep off.
30. Love his mother and other relations.
31. Never raise your voice when talking to him.
32. Whisper in his ears when he is in the crowd and tell him “I love you”, “you are handsome”, “you look like a king”.
42. Ask him what do you want me to do better in my cooking?
43. Write and paste a romantic message for him in the bedroom.
44. Help him to massage his body; spend time on the back, thigh, tummy, chest, face, buttocks, leg, etc.
45. Send gifts to his mother often
46. Give him the needed attention
47. Prepare his favourite meal for him
48. Dress well and walk smartly
49. Help him as he dresses out for an outing
50. Appreciate him at the end of the month in company of the children for taking care of you throughout the month.
Read More top posts;
How to have lasting online romance - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/11/how-to-have-lasting-online-romance.html
Safety tips for online dating - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/08/safety-tips-online-dating-social-
Arranged Marriage versus personal choice - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/11/arranged-marriage-versus-personal-choice.html
Can Online dating become lasting love? - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2010/07/can-online-love-become-lasting-love.html
How to Express love to your wife - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.
9 Ways to know when you're in Love - http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2012/11/9-ways-to-know-when-youre-in-love.html
How to Find out Reason for relationship breakup - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/03/wanting-to-know-reason-for-break-up.html
Steps to a successful relationship - http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2010/10/steps-to-successful-relationship.html
How to deal with unrequited love or the friend zone - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/12/unrequited-love-lets-call-it-friend-zone.html