Blog awards still make my heart smile
Thank you Melanie for joining my site and for the Versatile Blogger Award. I hope I have the chance to keep sharing my different facets with my readers.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
1. I am the second of three sisters and one brother.
2. Thanks to a road trip last summer, I've now visited about 10 states in the US.
3. There are 5 cities I consider part of who I am, Enugu, Asaba, Abuja, Edinburgh and Seattle
4. Love for my husband is still shacking (intoxicating) me after 2 and half years of marriage.
5. I am TTC and I'm wondering if I'm out of my mind.
6. At just 5'1, I'm shorter than most people.
7. I try to exercise self control, but my sweet tooth gets the better of me most times.
Now to the tagging...I've come across several blogs recently, especially with the platform building campaign. The following are just a few whose writing keeps me going back for more.
http://zouzousmuses.blogspot.com/ - Zouzou's Musings
http://duchessdiscussesdisability.blogspot.com/ - Duchess discusses Disability
http://publishness.blogspot.com/ - Angela Brown
http://christinerains-writer.blogspot.com/ - Chritine Rains - Writer
http://toinlicious.blogspot.com/ - Toinlicious Words
http://www.medeiasharif.com/ - Medeia Sharif
http://thewritersfunhouse.blogspot.com/ - Modulations
http://fashiondivvah.blogspot.com/ - Life is what you make of it
http://lola-x.blogspot.com/ - Lola-Land: The re-invention
http://www.thewritingreader.com/blog/ - The Writing Reader
http://isetfiretotherain.wordpress.com/ - Ramblings of a Diva
http://aneclecticmuse.blogspot.com/ - An Eclectic Muse
http://apysworld.blogspot.com/ - Priscy's World
http://www.alicross.com/ - Ali Cross
http://lucianochinwe.blogspot.com/ - Luciano's World