Hi everyone, so I'm back. Not that I've been gone that long but I missed you guys. Anyway, I came across this meme and decided to do it. Feel free to take the questions and answer on your own blog. I hope we can share the blog love...
1. Do you have any pets?
No pets, unless you count the many fish, cats, and hamsters I feed during my rounds to various blogs. LOL...
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Laptop, cup of water, table lamp.
3. What's the weather like right now?
Cloudy, and a bit cold at 51 degrees
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes and no, never crashed, hope I never do.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6.33am, I am a lark. You know 'early to bed and early to rise'. Even when I do go to bed late, I still wake up early, it's a habit.
6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning. I'm not one for baths.
Rio - fantastic animated feature, with a great love angle.
8. What does your last text message say?
it is one from my sweetie and sorry I can't share it here, hehehe...
9. What's your ringtone?
Allomorphic expressions or something like that.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Many different countries - UK, Germany, Switzerland, USA, Canada, - all in the last 5 years.
11. Do you like sushi?
I've only ever had a taste, not sure I liked it, and not planning to try again.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Fred Meyer, Safeway, and the nearest African Food Store.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. I usually fall asleep within 5minutes of lying down. I had insomnia on one night last month and now know how that feels. But I wasn't too bothered, I simply got some writing done.
14. How many siblings do you have?
3 sisters and 1 brother
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Do you actually expect me to tell you that? LOL...
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses, maybe I'll give contacts a try soon.
18. Do you color your hair?
No, but with it now at a short length after my haircut, I can be more flexible
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Write, blog rounds, eat and sleep.
20. When was the last time you cried?
Most of my crying nowadays is from books and movies. Jane Eyre at the Cinema this March was moving but last year was more interesting. Up, Toy Story 3, and Everyone's Fine had me sniffing at the movies. Back home, I could let loose the sobs for a book - HIDDEN by Victoria Lustbader.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
I'm not sure what that is but I have stayed up all night reading or writing though.
24. What is your eye color?
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Your turn now...