A Lovely Blog Award
So I had a pleasant surprise yesterday when I got a comment yesterday informing me of this award. I actually thought the blog awards season for the beginning of the year was over, but Zan Marie of In the Shade of the Cherry Tree showed otherwise.
Now I have to think very hard so as not to repeat any of the things I might have previously shared about me. Here we go...
- I am nudging the upper limits of the BMI range that is supposed to be best for people of my smallie height.
- We did not have any pets growing up (well, except the odd goat or chicken meant for Christmas or Easter) so I'm not too comfortable living with animals.
- I sometimes joke that I'm so laid back I'm lying flat but I can be very driven too, especially when it comes to time-bound projects.
- I love blogville and the community it has provided.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte was one of the first romance novels I read and started my love affair with the genre.
- I love animated features, have I said this before?
- I think this one may be cheating for those who've read my About Myne tab up there. I love thrill rides and Atala still can't believe I did a reverse bungee.
The other requirements that go along with the awards are to;
3. Pass the awards along to as many as fifteen blogs you have found recently - SEE BELOW
4. Notify the bloggers of their awards - ON MY WAY
Joy Tamsin David - Edgy Inspirational Romance
KitKat - Kit Kat Tales
Writes by Moonlight
Dawn Allen - Write on
Chizy K - Chizy's Spyware
Heather Gardner - The waiting is the hardest part
Vyvyka - Strategic Chic
MsNana - Hopeful Romantic
Funmi - Heart Flows
Ginny Marie - Lemon Drop Pie
Tidbitz - Earthly delights
Carol - Art Muse Dog
A Belle, A Bean and a Chicago Dog
Opeyemi - Just Stories
Adiya - The Corner Shop
You should check out as many of these new blogs as you can. They are really lovely.
ps. One more post before the weekend. See you soon.