Stylish and Versatile bloggers - Count me in
I received these awards, for being a versatile and stylish Blogger, from two people - Mena Ukodoisready and Dee! - realbonnywoman. There is nothing as cheering as coming back after being away for almost two months and finding that people still remember who you are. Thanks so much for such a warm welcome and this has given me the additional push to come visit you all ASAP.
Yes o, I'm back in the US of A, to the cold and wet of Seattle, lol. Thank God for the warm cocoon of my home and friends, both on blogville and off.
So back to the awards, the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.
Once again, thank you Mena and Dee!
Seven things about me...
- I can be shy about talking or writing about myself, but when it comes to issues, topics, etc, I don't mind taking center stage.
- I love daydreaming, yeah and that's why I love writing or reading others creativity.
- Richard Branson has nothing on me when it comes to travelling or seeking adventure, I only wish I had as much money as he did, hehehe...
- I have a sweet tooth and if i gave in to it, I'll probably add 10pounds in a week.
- I'm a smallie and have gotten used to it but when I see people above 6"5, I often imagine that there's a way to get some of that.
- I've not really experienced Nigeria like I did at my last trip and I found out something too, I remain a real shon of the shoil, no shaking.
- Final confession, I don't think I deserve the award for stylish blogger o, my sense of fashion and style is abysmal. As some of you know, I was asking for a stylist the other time. Well, we go dey patch dey go...
And so I tag the following people, hope they're more stylish than I am...
The Culture Cynic
Rose of Sharon
Ego du Jour
Have a great weekend all!I'm happy to be back.