Radio Interview and Word Verification
I am very much looking forward to appearing on a radio show today, Monday, May 17, 2010. It is called Book Talk, Creativity and Family Matters and is hosted by Anjuelle Floyd.
Call in time is 1 pm PT, 2pm MT, 3pm CT, and 4pm ET.
The call-in number is: (347) 215-7740.
The link to the show page is HERE
The format is fairly laid back. I will be asked questions aimed at encouraging listeners to purchase my book rather than giving spoilers.I will also be given time to discuss my process for writing, how I came into writing and any other pertinent information I want listeners to know. Tune in if you want to catch up with me.
In other news, so what did you guys do last weekend? We went to see Just Wright, I'll give a review in the next post. In the mean time, have a great week people and enjoy!
So most of you now know about the Balderdash word verification meme which I started last week. Like I said, I intend to host the meme every Monday for the rest of the month. I am still hoping that some of you will send in entries to be GUEST BLOGGERS! I hear some of you ask; What does that mean? How do you play? The answer is very simple indeed.
1. Write down all the word verifications you get while posting comments on other peoples blogs.
2. Pick your best five (or so) of them and come up with an authentic sounding definitions for them.
Like last week, I want everyone to be involved. So I have turned on my word verification again. When you leave a comment, include the word Google throws at you and make up a definition for it. If you are given a real word, make up a more interesting definition than the usual one, lol.
Here goes nothing.
1. Ningsty: (n)
i...social networking for pigs.
ii...a dirty ning page
2. Undsot: (V. tr) To sleep under the table while drunk.
3. Comoti: (easy peasy) get out of here! :):)
4. Eiklickr: (n) A professional job. A window washer by licking
5. Haaedlun: (Adv) Origins obsure (lol) big headed.